08 February 2011

Brighten: your kitchen!

I'm in the process of making some curtains for my kitchen....just a small valence above the sink. The kitchen just might be my favorite place in the house. Not just because the food is there....but thanks for the hint(!)....but I sooo enjoy shopping for kitchen gadgets and pictures and cookie jars and....
okay, you get the point.
So while doing a little bit of online 'window' shopping I found some neat things.

Laguiole Cheese Knive Set and Steak Knives
Anthropologie





I'm actually very good at using chopsticks but c'mon! These are so easy!
cb2.com


 
Duck Measuring Cups



I'll take one in each color....

 

Custom 4 Piece Ceramic Canister Set


 
50 State Animals Tea Towel


Okay, so this might not be in the 'quick fix' category. haha
Williams-Sonoma


Low Wide Coper Bowl


Happy Shopping!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashleigh,

    Love the collections of photos you've been putting together, this pretty kitchen one especially! I have Fiestaware (heard of it?) and it brightens up my whole space :)

    Kate
    illustratekate.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for feating my tea towels. we have a pretty boring kitchen (rental condo) and I can say the kitchen aid and our tea towel really does brighten things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!
    particularly the blue oven is so amazing.
    thanks for featuring my bowl..i too love this photo.
    best
    jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...