15 January 2013

Before & After: Spare Bedroom


I have been looking forward to showing off my spare bedroom makeover for weeks! There is still a small project or two that I am working on, but really...isn't there always ''one more project''?
As you can see I kept the same quilt, headboard, large picture and chair in the room, but everything else is different. I wanted to keep it bright and fun, nothing too serious. I used the small pink flowers in the chair as an excuse to add pink into the room...which will obviously trickle into the attached bathroom once I get around to finishing it too.
I gave myself about $150 to finish off the room...which I probably went over, slightly.

Here's a quick break down of where most of the items came from: Bedside Tables: ikea (refinished) | Knobs: Hobby Lobby | Lamps: Hobby Lobby - on sale! | Prints: ikea | Black Alarm Clock: ikea | Succulents: Target | Orange Clock: Pottery Barn | Euro Shams: I made - fabric found here | 20'' Pillow: ikea | 18'' Pillow: I made - fabric found here

I'm pretty happy with how everything turned out..and just in time for a friend to come visit!  xo

9 comments:

  1. Looks great! Want to come do mine?!?! :)

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute! I love how you stacked books on the nightstands. Decorative and yet practical too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! What a big change for such a small budget! I would def. stay there!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely makeover!! Those side dressers are perfection. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! I can't wait to move out of the dorm and into a house this summer so I can do things like this. You have great taste! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the makeover, its awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great Ashleigh, i'd never be able to complete something like this without Pintrest... i don't have a single creative bone in my body

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...