14 June 2011

#15 Learn to use Craig's Jigsaw

Crossing off one more thing on my to do list this year!

Before I show you all my pictures and tell you my story let me take a second to say that I might have the best husband in exsistance. Its really true. He took my vision for all of our pieces for the show and made them a reality. He worked in the 100 degree weather in the middle of the day for hours and then got up on his day off at 6:00 to help us set up. Such a rockstar!
And then on top of that he took time out to teach me something....
 
Anyways enough about how much I looooove my husband - let me just show you the pictures

It was getting towards the end of the day so the pics are a little grainy, but you get the idea...


he's definitely the cutest teacher I've ever had.....



Success!!
I will show you some pics of the finished pieces later...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...