29 December 2010

Get it together!!!

Mini Goals Clock $50
MaryKateMcDevitt
The new year is approaching us quickly!! I, for one, am certainly excited about 2011. I'm not usually the girl making new years resolutions but I've been working on a list of things I want to accomplish next year. More of a ''to do'' list...I'll be making that post soon! 

I've been working on my new office for the past few weeks and although I'm loving it, I feel like it still needs more storage. But really, come on, who doesn't need to get a little bit more organized?? I've been on the hunt for some great space saver ideas...heres a few items that I found


5 Drawer Cabinet $79
The Container Store

Chalk Labels $8
Bradensgracewallart

Magazine File $10
bashfulbunnie

Paper Drawers $25.99
The Container Store

Paper Storage $21.55
Amazon

Cloth Box $14.99
Ikea

Slanted Jars $1.95
Crate and Barrel

Letter Tray $7.99
Ikea

Library Flat Files $9.99
The Container Store

2 comments:

  1. We need to go to the container store... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess!! i'm pretty sure I HAVE to have one of those 5 drawer cabinets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...