31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

Perpetual Magnet Calender $32
Shedraws
Today is the last day of 2010...I feel like maybe I didnt accomplish as much as I had hoped. But thats okay, I get to start a new year tomorrow!
Sweet!
I love starting a new calender. It's always been a dream of mine to design my own. I guess that's a little odd. The things that I want to accomplish come in strange form sometimes...and I think thats okay :)
I would imagine if I did make my own calenders that this time of year would be very busy for me. So if you're looking for a new calender for the 'new year' aaaaand you're wanting to support your local artist (yesss!!) let me help you find a few!


Wall Calender Poster 13x19   $19.95
KeepCalmPosters

2011 Printable Calender $5
bluetricycle

A Year Of Dreams Calender $12
bomobob

Illustrated Desk Calender $18
RedBeanDesign

Dry Erase Wall Calender $74
SimpleShapes

Folk Calender $20
spreadthelove

Yes, lets make this one the best year ever!
Goodbye 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...