Anyways! I've been wanting to print out our vows and frame them for over a year now, but nothing seemed right. I wanted to do a custom framing, but never made the time and didn't want to spend the money. So finally I decided to buy some frames and wrap the mat in fabric. Bonus: the frames were only $10/each and I only needed 1/4 yard of fabric in each print! So affordable.
I couldn't be happier with the turn out! You can find a quick tutorial that I did last year here if you've never done this before.
I'll be back later in the week to show off the rest of the book cases :)
Flowers pictured are from my bouquet. Words in vows are purposefully out of focus ;)