10 January 2011

turn this look into a room

Green and Neutral
 Created by AshFlynn featuring tortoise jewelry



This is such an amazing 2 seater sofa...the color, the shape....everything. love.
Poet Sofa $8,000 www. dwr.com


I love these Moroccan style drapes from Anthropologie....more specifically I adore this picture with the cute little drawing of a window. 
$108-$168.00/Panel 


plant a tree and hug it...one of my favorite prints :)
you can buy it at art.com 


IvarsDesign
These frames are pretty sweet, each one is made out of hand picked pieces of barn wood...estimated to be over 100 years old!


Olive
Neutral pillow with adorable font would look amazing with any decor!


I love these 'cloud' candles from West Elm, these would look awesome in a large hurricane on my mantle! They also come in a light green zig zag pattern, you must check it out. 
$8-$24.00


These knobs from Anthropologie would be perfect on a side table or cabinet door, I adore the little blossoms peeking out of the glossy glass. Adore! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea of taking an outfit and turning it into a room. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my pillow :) I love your picks... that sofa is a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...