23 January 2011

Sunday Loafing

I found this adorable shop today and I  absolutely fell in love! She has the sweetest jewelry pieces made of antique lace and different types of antique hardware, its really amazing. I love to buy something that is one of a kind...and you know that your bff wouldnt ''have just bought the same thing, like omg!''

Starlette Crown
I fell in love with this piece from giantdwarf the first time I saw it...guaranteed to make you feel fancy and special where ever you're wearing it!

Do I really need any words for this...??

These rings from monkeysalwayslook are amazing! You can customize them to say anything you wish up to 20 letters!! Wow...aaaand they're offering free shipping. Thats a pretty sweet deal!

I would pretty much call you a liar if you told me that this wasn't the most beautiful and magical thing you've ever seen....so dreamy! ((see it here))



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all had as much fun this weekend as I did!!
ps. dont forget to take the quick poll under the ''about me'' section! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful collection! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for including us on your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...