18 January 2011

inspiration: honeysuckle


I'm pretty freaking excited that this year's color is so beautiful! 
Here are a few fun ways to incorporate this color into your life...



Long Layered Wig
Miss Violet Lace $65.60

Helianthus Goblet
Anthropologie $8

Simple Chiffon Blouse
Isla New York $60

Organic Mineral Eye Color
Orglamix $6.50 

Speeding Stone Ring
Anthropologie $178

The Amara
Chickadee315 $68

Scrabble Tile Print 7x7
TenderBeasts $25

Yuzu Yum Sugar Soap
SunBasilGarden $5.50
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys could do me a favor and take the little poll under the ''about me'' section!
Thanks so much!! 

6 comments:

  1. So nice to find your blog and gorgeous finds. Thanks so much for including Sunbasilgarden Soaps too. Can't wait to try your candles.

    sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is so pretty! Cool finds!
    -Allison Kaye
    http://www.craftedlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a fun color? I am sure loving it. Thanks so much for featuring my Amara scarf ~ it made my day. :)

    ~Chanelle
    chickadee315.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/chickadee315

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wig, the eyeshadow, and the ring. OMG. love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color too! Thanks so much for including me in such fine company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color too! Posted it on my blog a while back. :) Cute blog - I'm gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...