19 July 2011

Day 17

Something you're looking forward to

I've been so excited to share this one with you!
I definitely have some amazing stuff to look forward to this year...

Obviously Craig and I are having our ceremony in September, but we're also going on a honeymoon too and I've been so eager to share where we're going....





Montego Bay, Jamaica!
We booked the trip a few weeks ago and now we're just waiting for the big day! We'll be flying out on the Sunday after the ceremony and will stay for 5 nights!! Heaven. We'll be on an amazing resort with its own private beach....there are 12 restaurants on site, free room service, yoga on the beach, horseback riding, tennis...and I'm hoping we can go zip lining too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...