03 July 2011

Day 3

My First Love


When you're growing up in school and you're 'boyfriend-girlfriend' with someone. Thats it. You're whole world revolves around seeing that one person in the hallway in between classes, passing notes during biology and most importantly stealing little smooches in the parking lot. 

But when you get a little older you realize that love isn't just attraction and feeling those little butterflies in your stomach. It's a deep and meaningful connection between two people. It's making sacrifices for someone else, because their happiness is your happiness. It's knowing that having that person in your life actually makes you a better person....and once you meet that person, you'll never be the same. 

I'm so lucky to have such a great, strong, confident man in my life. Someone who always thinks of me first. Who will always remember my birthday and who makes my plate first when we're having dinner with friends . Someone who always opens my car door, even though we've been married for almost 5 years and still gives me little butterflies when we kiss.

Craig is truely the first person that I've ever loved, and I can't even imagine what my life would be like with out him. I am so blessed to have found my missing piece so early in life, and I thank God everyday that he has sent someone who makes me so happy and who keeps me safe everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...