06 January 2012

pay it forward



Here's how it works:
The first five people to comment on this post will receive a handmade item from me within the next 3 months. Then each of those five people will have to do a similar post to this. If you don't have a blog you can post it on your Facebook or Twitter or where ever, but you have to keep the crafty chain going. The item can be teeney-weeney or something giant - it just has to be handmade.

I'm so pumped to get started on this! 
anyone want to play?

**don't forget to leave some contact info in the comment field - preferably an email address!

7 comments:

  1. I want to play!!! Sounds like a great cute & crafty idea. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join! Sounds like quite an adventure. :)

    megancooper13@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog!! I love this idea! DIY projects are my favorite, but sometimes I don't want to keep them for myself! I'd love to join =)

    http://crescendoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to play this game :) sounds awesome!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in :)

    What a great idea!

    OliveHandmade{at}myway{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea! too bad for me, i'm the 6th person...

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw :) me, too! but, lucky for you all - i found a variant of this idea and decided to start a link myself... and am still looking for participants!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2012/01/pay-it-forward-one-handmade-joy-at-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...