24 November 2011

Thankful

((if this isnt a ''thankful'' picture....i dont know what is))

This year I find that I have so much to be thankful for!!! Of course I'm thankful for my lovely house and having the most rock-star husband around, but there are so many other little daily things that I'm thankful for too...

sleeping in on Saturdays
snuggling with Kennedy Buttons
vanilla Tootsie Rolls
Dad's caffine-free sweet tea
starting new projects
writing for GMan
kisses
playing tug-o-war with Norah Bones
girl's nights
the wedding
my sewing machine
talking to Mom on the phone
the pictures in our stairwell 
Craig's t-shirts
my little blue mini cooper
my job
upholstery classes
icecream
75 degrees in November
taking pictures
dancing with Craig in the kitchen
singing really loud in the car
hot water
cow boy boots
that grunt that K makes when she's exhausted
frozen mango from panera
antique shopping
watching tv with Craigy


I could probably go on and on and on...
but I have dressing to make :)

I hope that you all have a fun and safe holiday spent with loving friends and family.

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...