03 December 2012

Music Monday: Lykke Li

Happy Monday, friends!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine went by too fast, but it was so lovely. Saturday I spent the day working on some new tutorials and making all of the pillows for my spare bedroom remodel - which I can't wait to show you! Sunday was the last day that Craig and I have off together before Christmas so we were able to go shopping and break out all of the holiday records. 

We stayed up super late last night talking about some big plans that are in the works and some very important (and fun!) decisions that we're making.  I can't wait for our next chapter - I'll be sure to share more details as the ball begins to roll. Nothing to report yet :)

And just in case you have a case of the "Mondays" heres a fun little tune to pick you up...


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see pictures of your DIY weekend projects! And I am so happy you got a day away with your man. I cant wait for Christmas and all that it brings!! have a wonderful week! xx. McKenna Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic, I love listening to Lykke Li! Excited to hear about what your big plans are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this song is good. Thanks for sharing! And I can't wait to see your DIY pillows. Can't wait for your future to roll out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...