23 April 2013

A Slice of Home: Mary Jo's

This weekend I went home to spend some quality time with my parents and get my hair cut. Yes, I drive 3.5 hours to let my bestie cut my locks - worth it!! One of my favorite places to go when I'm home is Mary Jo's Cloth Store. I remember going there with my grandmother when I was younger, and now that I actually know what to do with high-quality amazing fabric it's like a little slice of heaven. The prices can get a little high, but it never dissapoints in terms of variety. You may have heard Sherry from Young House Love talking about it a few times - which I freaked out the first time that she mentioned it....like "Thats MY fabric store!".


9 comments:

  1. I wish I had a store like that!! Omg I could easily drop a thousand dollars there or definitely a few hours! Wow what beautiful colors!!! I would drive 3.5 hours for that!! =P

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, SO FUNNY, my last post was about letting my bestie chop off 7 inches of my hair :) (http://hennablossom.com/?p=2134).

    Oooh, I love shops like this. I really could get lost all day long. You just think of sooooo many things that you could make with everything you see. Good place for creative brain storming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fabric wonderland! I love the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fabric stores!
    This one looks amazing, and how great are these pictures. Such vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow - this store is amazing! I wish I had something like that near me. I want those chevron stripe fabrics!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, i am wondering if we can link each other http://www.customupholsteryservice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ek is Абрам Александр, 'n sakeman wat in staat was om sy sterwende slap besigheid te laat herleef deur die hulp van 'n God gestuurde geldskieter, bekend as Benjamin Lee, die leningskonsultant. Ek woon in Jekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Probeer u om 'n besigheid te begin, u skuld te vereffen, u bestaande uit te brei, geld benodig om voorrade aan te koop. Het u probleme gehad om 'n goeie kredietfasiliteit te bekom, wil ek hê dat u moet weet dat mnr. Benjamin u sal sien. Is die regte plek vir u om al u finansiële probleme op te los, want ek is 'n lewende getuienis, en ek kan dit nie net by myself hou as ander op soek is na 'n manier om finansieel opgehef te word nie. gebruik die besonderhede soos aangedui in 'n ander om deel te neem aan hierdie wonderlike geleentheid. E-pos: Lfdsloans@outlook.com Of WhatsApp / Text + 1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...