07 July 2011

Day 7

Favorite Movies

I love movies! However, I typically don't like to watch the same movie more than once. There are a few exceptions...just a handful of flicks that I can watch over and over again! 
Here are my top 5 favs....

1Kill Bill - Volume I
I know it may be a little surprising - especially when you see the rest of my picks but I loooove this movie! Pretty much anything from Quentin Tarantino is fantastic in my book!

2Love Actually
This is such a sweet movie! I can watch it through out the entire year - I dont really look at it as being a Christmas movie even though its all about Christmas. A good movie is a good movie any time of year!

3Love and Other Drugs
Jake Gyllenhaal is my hollywood crush. 
Seriously, I think he's super dreamy ::sigh:: 
...and Anne Hathaway is totally amazing too! This movie is crazy cute - If you haven't seen it I absolutely recommend it! 

4300 Days of Summer
This is a movie that I recently watched and couldn't believe it took me so long to see it! Zooey Deschanel is so cute - I wish I could just put her in my pocket and carry her around with me all the time! The movie was really great, even though it didn't end exactly how I wanted it too...

5PS I love you
This is like the ultimate movie for me. You know how sometimes you just need a good cry? I mean, its been a stressful week...or maybe its that time of the month and you just need to let it all out. Look no further! I seriously start crying 10 minutes into it and dont stop until the end! But its really a good thing....Craig makes fun of me and I really don't care! I looove it! 


I just noticed that the word 'love' is in 3 of the 5 movies here....I'm such a sap! I really adore a good love story!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...