09 December 2010

Plum Perfection

It's no secret that I love purple. Once you enter my home straight ahead you will see floor to ceiling curtains in a shade of plum. 
Can't get enough.
So, when I saw this room I just HAD to share it with you! 


I love every single thing about this room...
nothing here would go together...unless it was in this room. 
Amazing. 


So, of course, I had to do a little online shopping :)
you know, just in case Craig loses his mind one day and lets me have free reign on the house.

***

Every good great room starts with a solid piece of furniture
I love this sofa from West Elm
Henry Sofa in Dove Gray Cotton Basketweave
$699



Anthropologie has something to make every room feel complete 
(obviously!) 
I fell in love with this wallpaper
11 reasons to love me
$198/roll



Can't you just imagine the shimmer of these lamps at night?
Serena Antique Lame Base from PotteryBarn
$90-$120



This room wouldn't be what it is with out the unexpected pops of yellow
I chose a few pieces to support my fellow etsy shopkeepers 
vintage candy dish
Sunny Day Vintage
Chicago, IL

Ornate Vintage Style Frame
nicolesuder
Palm Coast


Vintage Blossoms with Bird in Citrine
PillowMio
California



Clean. Simple. Modern.
Now thats my kind of table :)
Display Coffee Table from West Elm
$349




These clear acrylic bulbs shine like stars!
ZGallerie always has the glitz you're looking for.
Jupiter Chandelier
$399 



You cannot tell me that this doesn't scream luxe!
Clara Chair in Graphite from Crate and Barrel 
$899



Pick from any of these shades of plum...you cant go wrong
Perfection form Sherwin-Williams
Izmir Purple
Wood Violet
Kimono Violet





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...