21 April 2011

5 things i totally love...right now



1 Vintage Tins
I want to make these for the center pieces for the wedding. So many possibilities!
found here, here, and here

2 Japanese Washi Tape
I just ordered these from leboxboutique for a new project that I'm working...more info on that later...btw: shes a super great seller, and she has a TON of great options to choose from!


Amazing is the only word that could ever describe this.
Amazing.

4 pretty easter eggs
these are the best easer eggs I think I've ever seen! Hand embroidered. Impressive!
See how they did it here.

5 this picture AND these colors!!
This light coral color is quickly becoming one of my very favorites! I hope we start to see a bit more of it this summer!

Aren't these all so much fun?!!

Also, I'm thinking of starting a 365 project...any ideas??
I dont want to do the photographs for each day, although I can incorporate photos. 
I'm stumped, any ideas??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...