12 April 2011

day 12


 top: Rue21
jeans: F21
boots: Target
jewelry: F21
ring: gift from Craigy's mom. 
its from Aruba :)

I tried to get a good pic of the ring, but it just wasnt working for us tonight...
Sorry the pic is obviously taken at night and indoors. Those were really our only options! 

I had such a fun night hanging out with my fabulous friend Rachel! A theater in town was playing 'the breakfast club' and its one of those theaters where you can order food and drinks and they bring it to you in the movie. we ordered alot of food. a lot. it was pretty great. Seeing an 80s movie in the theater was a blast...and they even showed old trailers too! We're hoping to go see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when they show that next week, ha!

Holly and I are having a meeting tomorrow night to prep for the Indie Craft show, so maybe we'll do some pics together. I can't wait to show you guys some sneak peeks at the new product I'm adding to the shop. It's going to be such a blast! I love that Savannah from MaieDae is going to be there too, we're hoping to get booths next to each other....having crafty friends is just the best!


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...