14 April 2011

day 14


top: Gap
pants: Gap
shoes: Old Navy
necklace: F21
ring: gifted - from Aruba

I wanted to be able to show you my jewelry....this is all I came up with...

((should'a had a v8))

As embarrassing as it is....Craig and I finally filed our taxes. Man, we were getting pretty ridiculously close to that dead line. We've never waited this long before! 
anyways...

I'm about to order some supplies for the show in June, I'm so pumped! Especially after Holly and I had our little meeting last night, we really got some good numbers down and made a decent plan to get started. It's going to be a lot of work, but totally worth it in the end...

I reallllly can't wait to show you guys what I'm going to be working on!
While you're anxiously awaiting that (because I know you're all on the edge of your seat...) why don't you head on over to Holly's blog and see what she's got going on today...

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...